OH man charged in 2 killings, suspect in 3 more slayings

OH man charged in 2 killings, suspect in 3 more slayings

OH man charged in 2 killings, suspect in 3 more slayings

The three women likely died Saturday at their home on Ridge Road in North Royalton, police said.

A male suspect arrested in OH on Tuesday morning allegedly killed five people in a span of just 48 hours, including the parents of his ex-girlfriend.

After a standoff lasting eight hours, according to the Daily Mail, Brinkman was arrested by the police early Tuesday morning.

Brinkman was with evidence linking him to the Stark County crime scene when officers arrested him Tuesday morning in Brunswick, Loeding said.

A man wanted in connection with five suspected homicides in two counties was in jail Tuesday in North Royalton after an overnight standoff in Brunswick.

A vigil was held Wednesday at North Royalton High School in memory of Suzanne Taylor and her daughters, Taylor and Kylie, who were both North Royalton graduates.

Brinkman Jr., 45, is charged with aggravated murder, kidnapping and tampering with evidence in the deaths of Suzanne Taylor, 45, and her daughters Taylor Pifer, 21, and Kylie Pifer, 18.

Court records show no violent history for Brinkman in either Stark or Cuyahoga counties.

More news: Pilar Molina responde a Ossandón: "Se victimiza y dispara falsedades"

On Monday night, the bodies of 71-year-old, Rogell John II and his wife, Roberta John, 64, were found inside a home at the 1300 block of Mt.

Authorities say they apparently were shot during a robbery. Brinkman had been watching their home while they were away on vacation, the sheriff said.

Autopsies were scheduled for Tuesday for the North Royalton victims.

The sheriff said Brinkman is believed at one time to have been a boyfriend of one of the Johns' daughters.

The deaths of the couple came after the deaths in North Royalton, Maier determined.

Maier said police do not think that the mother and daughters had any connection to the Johns.

Police officers forced entry into the home this morning and were able to take Brinkman into custody by utilizing a stun gun, police said.

At the same time in a different case, he plead guilty to a charge of unauthorized access of a computer system and another charge of receiving stolen property. He was released in March 2000.

Últimas noticias