Meghan's dad to miss wedding for surgery

Royal Wedding: Check out Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding stamps

Countdown to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding: Guys' guide to getting in shape for a wedding

Markle reportedly told American publication TMZ he was going to skip the highly-anticipated wedding so as not to cause embarrassment to the royal family or his daughter.

"The bad press over my father doing staged photos is my fault", she tweeted. The 73-year-old reportedly suffered a heart attack last week, and will now be unable to travel to England due to his recovery - according to the publication, he will have the operation on Wednesday morning. "I remember watching the PBS show Victoria they always show the carriage of her coming down that long drive, pulling up to the castle and it's super remarkable".

Ragland, who has reportedly already arrived in Britain, is expected to spend Friday night with her daughter in a plush hotel before travelling with her by auto to Windsor Castle. She simply said, "There's a decision pending on that".

"That is really amusing coming from a big vulture".

His son told the Daily Mail: "He's pretty happy about Harry and he's extremely proud of her". But Piers wasn't accepting this and reminded Markle that she was the one who was writing a memoir about her estranged younger sibling as soon as she learned that Meghan Markle was dating Prince Harry.

"The bottom line to me whether he took money [for the paparazzi photos] or not is did she have a close relationship with her father?"

Harry, 33, a former army officer and one-time royal wild child, met his bride-to-be on a blind date in July 2016 after being set up through a mutual friend. It would make sense therefore, if she continued up the aisle with her daughter on her arm. It would break yet another rule!

"It will be a lovely day", said Budgin. The actress doesn't even know what she'll wear on such a big day though she has a fair idea about it.

Another option is the father of the groom, Prince Charles.

Harry and his elder brother and best man, Prince William, will stay at the Coworth Park hotel.

Royal expert Victoria Arbiter discussed those scenarios with Inside Edition.

He said he had been offered up to $US100,000 (NZ$144,000) for interviews and been ambushed by paparazzi whose snaps had shown him buying beer and looking disheveled.

Thomas Markle also said he was concerned his family was embarrassing his daughter.

Prince Louis's non-attendance comes after it was announced two other Royals had been given the snub by Harry and Meghan.

"We have just focused on who we are as a couple", she said.

"But things happen. I hope they're happy".

Últimas noticias